top of page
  • clerk046

Faulty street light or an overgrown bush or pothole? report it here...

You can report your highways issues using the ECC portal - you need the postcode of the issue, photos can be helpful, or what3words can be used. Report the issue and keep a track of the progress on it.

4 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page