• clerk046

How to report a highways fault / issue

A reminder following recent heavy rainfall and at this time of year, moving into winter- please ensure that you go to the ‘Tell Us’ reporting tool on ECC Highways website where you can tell Highways about any maintenance issues online - especially blocked drains, gully’s, flooding and pot holes etc. Link attached.

If you think there’s a risk to public safety, please contact Essex Highways immediately on 0345 603 7631

Tell us - Essex County Council (

4 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

a list of Warm Rooms across the District and they can be found on our website There is also a map to show where they are located in