top of page
  • clerk046

Who to contact

Weather warnings

  • Register to receive the Met Office's severe weather warning updates

Power cuts

  • Visit the UK Power Networks website and type in your postcode to view their live power cut map, with details of individual power cuts

  • Call 105 free of charge to speak to their customer service team, report a power cut or damage to the electricity network. Available 24 hours a day.

  • Tweet @UKPowerNetworks to report a power cut or to receive updates

  • Visit for the latest updates

Fallen trees

  • Report to our Landscapes team via our website

  • You can also report to Essex Highways if a fallen tree is causing an obstruction on a road via their website

Highways issues

  • Report to Essex County Council via their website

  • Tweet @EssexHighways to report issues

Damage to property

  • Any damage to your property should be reported to your insurance company for homeowners or to your landlords if you are a tenant. It's worth checking your insurance policies so you know who to call in an emergency. For tenants - have your landlords number to hand or any emergency number given by your landlord.

4 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
bottom of page