top of page
  • clerk046

Flooding and Grant to protect

Message from Cllr Peter Schwier, I have received several enquires about sand bags from Parish Councils /residents and wanted for you to have this information to hand, to assist.

Unfortunately Essex County Council do not provide sandbags. I would however encourage residents who have been flooded to apply for our grant to protect their homes from flooding: Get a grant to protect your home from flooding (

If there are any drains in the vicinity which residents believe to be blocked, please do report this to us via the following link: Tell us - Essex County Council ( If there is an emergency flooding situation, please call Essex Highways on 0345 603 7631.

8 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

We're due to begin work on 29 November 2023 and if everything runs smoothly, we'll be finished by March 2024. The drains and sewers in your community take used water away to your local water recycling

bottom of page